The L-2B Natus flight jacket is an Alpha classic, with a lightweight nylon shell and removable hood for everyday weather conditions. A variation of the original MA-1 bomber jacket, the L-2B was first introduced to the US Air Force in the early 1950s as a non-filled alternative for use in light temperature zones.
- Removable, dual-layered French Terry hood
- Water Resistant (Mild wet conditions)
- Alpha logo on zig-zag zipper extension
- MA-1 utility pocket on sleeve
- Signature red "Remove Before Flight" flag
- Sleeve shirring
- Two exterior welt pockets
- One interior welt pockets
- Knit rib collar, cuffs and waistband
- Ottoman cuffs
This jacket is recommended for light weather and offers a standard fit that sits above the hip.
Shell: 100% Flight Nylon, Lining: 100% Nylon, Fill: None. Machine wash cold, gentle cycle with like colors. Non-chlorine bleach when needed. Tumble dry low. Do not iron. Or dry clean. Imported. By Alpha Industries.